The Founders Center believes:
- Every child is capable of learning and should have the experience of learning and feeling of success.
- The instructor and learner relationship should be positive and uplifting.
- Parental insight and involvement are encouraged and are essential components of the educational and therapeutic programs.
- The progress of each child is evaluated by measuring their educational and social growth.
- Achievement is measured by using daily data, educational assessments, and staff and parental observations.